Tuesday 16 December 2014

Viral Angels: How (and why) I Went From Overly Skeptical To Enthusiastic Paying Member..

Hello and welcome to this Viral Angels Pro blog.


Just recently, a good few weeks ago, I was invited by a very good friend of mine to have a look at a money making opportunity online called Viral Angels. Jill never was the 'make money online' type of person, so I was rather surprised to hear about it from her. However..

I had been working in online marketing for more than 14 years now, and the first impression I got when I heard my friend's description of Viral Angels was one that made me think to stay away from it as far as I could..

Viral Angels? Viral What? .. Who? Must be one of those 'too good to be true' things..


My friend was extremely exited over the whole thing ever since day one she got involved. This was 'it' she kept saying. She really did do her best to convince me. However from what my friend Jill told me, it was one of those (in my opinion) 'too good to be true things' where all you would need to do is to pay some money in every month as a member, and magically earn a lot more the next month after, without too much effort, as long as you pay.. Sort of. 

The internet is full of them.. So, I wasn't very interested.


To me it sounded more than likely that Viral Angels had to be one of those scams, or other types of schemes where everybody but me would be making a fortune. It took her a good few times repeating herself about this Viral Angels thing, for me to actually take some time to check out what Viral Angels was all about.

Not thinking much of it, I finally went ahead and looked up the Viral Angels website..

Viral Angels site

I quickly discovered Jill did not explain the full story on Viral Angels as it seems..


I investigated the Viral Angels website and tried to figure out just what it is they offer.  She mentioned that Viral Angels does indeed take membership fees from their members, but she did not mention that in return for that, Viral Angels allocates actual shares / stocks to each and every paying member.

The way it looks like is that the members get more in share value back than that they put in with their membership fee. Those shares Viral Angels allocates to each member are worth money, and Viral members can sell those shares for money on the exclusive Viral Angels shares market. Once a member sells his or her shares, they get paid money and they can withdraw that money made straight in to their banks.

Viral Angels makes sense! Paying members get shares. These shares are worth money!


Now it started to make a bit more sense. Because, a club where you pay in money and get more money out for doing nothing IS to good to be true. Viral Angels however, does exactly that, but has a reason why it does that. The main reason being: The members are getting valuable shares.

Still being skeptical about things, I decided to grill Jill about everything she knew about Viral Angels. I asked her questions and she agreed to show me her account. That day she showed me that Viral Angels shares were given to her quite frequently. I saw that myself. On top of that, she told me about three other Viral Angels members of who she knows are making a lot of money with Viral Angels. 

People earn good money with Viral Angels.. (And cash out their earnings)


She asked one of them for a demonstration that it was all real and so the guy agreed and showed her that the money in his account (several tens of thousands of euros) were in fact real money, and to proof it to her, he on the spot withdrew money to his bank account for her to witness and see.

So..., she had seen one of them withdrawing money from their Viral Angels account to their bank account. With other words, Viral Angels was not a scam as I expected it to be. People are making money with Viral Angels, people are actually making a lot of money with Viral Angels, and now I've got proof that they are also actually withdrawing money from their Viral Angels accounts in to their bank accounts..

This meant, that more than likely, (still skeptical) Viral Angels IS a very good opportunity to make money with. And, this was the moment I decided to follow Jill's advise and accept her invitation she had sent me to become a Viral Angels member. 

I decided to sign up and become a paying Viral Angels member!


I had to search for her email as she sent me the invitation weeks ago. But once I signed up (I went for the Platinum level membership) I straight away felt bad about the fact that I had not taken her up on her invitation any sooner.  While I had a good look around, I found the share allocation history sheet..

Viral Angels shares

Oh no! The amount of shares I've missed since that first day until the day I did sign up was beyond being funny. I would have nearly had my initial money earned back! Anyways, I was glad I did sign up that day, as the next day my first shares allocation too place.

I received my first Viral Angels shares allocation!


I got my hands on my very first shares the next day. I logged in to my Viral Angels account, curiously wondering if something might have happened, and there they were. My very first shares allocated to me. I got a total amount of 196 shares, the next day after becoming a member! That was a good start.

Since then, I have been receiving new shares every so often. And, to be honest, although I was still skeptical about things, it does seem to be profitable. Depending on the membership level you are in, VERY profitable.

Viral Angels


What Viral Angels memberships are available?


The available Viral Angels membership levels are: Gold, Platinum, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond and Black Diamond. Below you will see the cost each membership will be, and what's more important, the amount of shares which have already been allocated during the month of December.

(Up until the 16th of December to be precise.)

Gold Membership.
Cost per month: € 89
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 48.92

Platinum Membership.
Cost per month: € 145
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 119.11

Ruby Membership.
Cost per month: € 295
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 209.80

Sapphire Membership.
Cost per month: € 420
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 339.87

Emerald Membership.
Cost per month: € 585
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 602.68

Diamond Membership.
Cost per month: € 750
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 768.25

Black Diamond Membership.
Cost per month: € 990
Shares allocated this month December (from 1to 16 December) Per Member: € 1013.55

Take a Good Look at that!


As you can see for yourself, the Black Diamond level members earned their initial membership fee back and are in fact making profit already. The same counts for the Diamond level membership and Emerald level memberships, in regards to making profit.

Sapphire membership level members are 80.92%  on the way to making profits, Ruby level membership members are 71.12% on their way to making their first profit this month, Platinum members are now on 82.14% and the Gold membership members are currently on 54.97% of making back their initial membership fee and starting to make profits too.

What strikes the eye is that it seriously pays off to become a high level member. My personal position will be Black Diamond as soon as I can for obvious reasons. There is where the most money is at.

The Black Diamond level membership is my goal. I want to reach it as fast as I can. Literally. And, quite frankly, if you are in to making money, I'd advise you to do the same!

Viral Angels is a closed 'invitation only' private membership but, I will be happy to provide you with an invitation if you want one.

Join me and become a Viral Angel member yourself.

 

 There are a few easy but important steps for you to take:

 

Step One: Click the big blue button below to get your personal invite.

Step Two: Fill in your details on the Viral Angels Invitation page.

Step Three: Go to your email account. Open the Viral Angels Email.

Step Four: Use the link in the email to visit Viral Angels and log in to your account.

Step Five: Select your desired membership level and pay for it.

 

Now you are all done. You are a paying Viral Angels member and will receive your first share allocations within hours.  Congratulations!

 

In order to start and get your invitation filled in, click the button below: 


join Viral Angels

 

My advise to you: Sign up as paying Viral Angels Member when and while you can!

I can not stress enough that Viral Angels is a legitimately and very profitable opportunity. 

It is very hard to come across about it, without it coming across as hype if you talk about such an incredible life changing chance. In fact something you can use to create some real wealth for yourself.

Everything in this post is based on the truth and facts. I know right, sounds too good to be true type of thing.. I know!! But wait. Do yourself a favor and sign up when you can. See it for yourself. 

I can tell you, I am glad I did. I am platinum level right now and do regret not having gone for the higher membership levels. I will however upgrade as soon as I can, preferably coming month.

My ultimate goal will be becoming a Black Diamond level Viral Angels member. This way, making money on the internet DOES get very easy indeed.

Bottom line is this: I am a Viral Angels member myself. I HAVE the proof that Viral Angels works really well, that it is profitable and that it is legit.

I SEE with my own eyes what is going on inside. I am (thanks to my friend Jill) 100% certain that people can withdraw their earnings to their bank accounts and, that the shares keep coming in.

Viral Angels Video: 

 


In order to start and get your invitation filled in, click the button below: 


 

Step One: Click the big blue button to get your invite.

Step Two: Fill in your details on the Viral Angels Invitation page.

Step Three: Go to your email account. Open the Viral Angels Email.

Step Four: Use the link in the email to visit Viral Angels and log in to your account.

Step Five: Select your desired membership level and pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment